Jan 9, 2011

Top 20 Movies of 2010

I'm not really a movie critic and as you go over this list you'll find out that I'm not really a fan of action packed and super sci-fi stories. Toast to 2010's finest movies I've seen :)

1. Avatar
Reasons why I love this movie: super sexy Zoe Zaldana, Tall blue people... 3D effects

2.  Clash of the Titans
Reasons why I love this movie: Uber Hot Sam Worthington, Gemma Arterton's Character, Io, Greek Mythology
 3. Inception
Reasons why I love this movie: Story line, Ellen Page, Ken Watanabe and eye candy Joseph Gordon-Levitt

 4. The Social Network.
 Reason why I love this film: its a sotry of friendship and Andrew Garfield, the next spidey
5. Dear John
Reason why I dig this film: Amanda Seyfried, plus it's a Nicholas Sparks adaptation. That's all... fine! Channing Tatum is the hottest surfer guy. :)
6. Prince of Persia: the Sands of Time
reason why i dig this film: I totally forgot Jake G used to do broke-back :) plus my girl-crush Gemma A. as the leading lady of the year. and the soundtrack sung by Alanis Morrissette

 7: Rosario
 reasons why i dig this film: this reminds me of Memoirs of a Geisha, powerful  cinematography, Jennylyn Mercado's finest role, and of course Dennis "hotness" Trillo.
8. Kick Ass:
 reasons why i dig this film:  Red Mist is a cutie and Hitgirl is my secret identity :)))
9. Karate Kid
reasons why i love this film: Jaden Smith and that bully kid Zhenwei Wang


10. Emir
reasons why i love this film: Kudos to the films' creativity and brilliance, this musical movie tells heartwhelming story about our Overseas Filipino Workers. This film could've been a hit only if Pinoys know how to support good films rather than watching sickening sappy pinoy love stories.

11. Letters to Juliet
reason why i love this film: :an impossible search for true love. corny i know... can i just use Amanda Seyfried as a good excuse? haha.

12. Shrek Forever After
reason why i dig this film. ::: my little nephew loves this.
13. Toy Story 3
reasons why i dig this film: Buzz' settings was changed to Spanish and that Big Baby.Plus Ken and Barbie :)

14. Iron Man 2
reason why i love this film: Scarlett Johanson
15. Here comes the Bride
reason why I love this film:  Eugege Domingo Angelica Panganiban and Tuesday Vargas... PAK! wait did i mention Tom Rodriguez? hmmm PAK ulit :)
16. The Last Song:
reason why I love this film:another Nicholas Sparks movie,  my guilty pleasure Miley "can't be tamed" Cyrus
17. Sex in the City 2
reason why i love this film: simply because I feel so Carrie within :))).80's  flashback, fab hotel, and Paula Abdul

18. nightmare on elm street.:
reason why i love this film:  Freddie Kruger
 19. When in Rome:
reason why i love this film: Josh Duhamel.. f*ck Fergie, ugh

20. Remember me:
reason why I dig this movie: Robert Pattinson died :)

No comments:

Post a Comment