Apr 8, 2012

top 20 most played songs on my music player part 3


It's year 3 for all you music lover's. Here's my most recommended love songs.
Ugh my playlist screams... "hopeless romantic"  :D

20. My Stupid Mouth - John Mayer
(room for squares)
19. Could I have this Kiss forever-  Enrique Iglesias and Whitney Houston
(enrique)
18. How come you don't call me anymore- Alicia Keys
(songs in A minor)
17. Love Alone- Caedmon's Call
(Long Line Of Leavers)
16. Soon- Moonpools and Catterpillars 
(moonpools and Catterpillars)
15. I'll be waiting - Adele
(21)
14 Girlfriend- Julia Fordham
(single)
13. Warwick Avenue- Duffy
(rockferry)
12. Luka- Suzanne Vega
(Solitude Standing)

11. Dance in the Mirror- Bruno Mars
(Do wops and Holligans)
10. The Promise- When in Rome
(when in rome)
9. Fidelity- Regina Spektor
(begin to hope)
8. paperweight- joshua radin
(ost- dear john)
7. I'm still beathing- katy perry
(one of the boys)
6. Nobody's Perfect- Jessie J
(who you are)
5. Who'd have known- lily allen
4.Only Time- enya
(a day without rain)
3. You and i- Lady gaga
(born this way)
2. Bittersweet- Sarah Barailles
(single)

Sara Bareilles
1. Oo- Up dharma Down
(fragmented)

No comments:

Post a Comment