Sep 10, 2012

Supercrush: Sam Concepcion

I've seen  I DO BI DOO BI DOO  do and I went home with a joyful heart. The musical movie is Glee-like but it was a good one considering they played Apo Hiking Society Songs. Add Eugene Domino and Ogie Alcacid plus Zsa Zsa Padilla and the hot Daddy Gary Valenciano, and you're in a trip back to memory lane where all these Apo songs were once part of your wonderful childhood. Last time I felt good about watching Tagalog movies was 2010 when I've seen Emir and Rosario.

Sam Concepcion is such a talent. We have hundreds of teen wanna be's but Sam outshines them all. He played Eugene and Ogie's hopeless romantic son, fell in love that equally hot and talented rich kid Tiffy Dos Santos, Zsa and Gary's daughter.

I'm not really good in writing reviews, just catch this movie while it's still available in cinemas nationwide and I promise it's worth every peso  :)

For the mean time, let's ogle to Sam's gorgeous, twinky, 20 year-old man meat ♥




















No comments:

Post a Comment