Jan 20, 2013

Top 20 Movies of 2012

I've been busy (3 week excuse for this late post)

1. Perks of Being a Wallflower
Logan LermanEmma Watson and Ezra Miller 


I know these will all be stories someday. And our pictures will become old photographs. We’ll all become somebody’s mom or dad. But right now these moments are not stories. This is happening, I am here and I am looking at her. And she is so beautiful. I can see it. This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story. You are alive, and you stand up and see the lights on the buildings and everything that makes you wonder. And you’re listening to that song and that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment I swear, we are infinite.”

-Charlie


2. the hunger games
Jennifer LawrenceJosh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth


“Remember, we're madly in love, so it's all right to kiss me anytime you feel like it.” 







3. The Help
Emma StoneViola Davis and Octavia Spencer
(shown in the US 2011)

Constantine Jefferson: [to Eugenia] Every day you're not dead in the ground, when you wake up in the morning, you're gonna have to make some decisions. Got to ask yourself this question: "Am I gonna believe all them bad things them fools say about me today?" You hear me today? "Am I gonna believe all them bad things them fools say about me today? You hear me today?" All right? As for your mama, she didn't pick her life. It picked her. But you, you're gonna do something big with yours. You wait and see.

4. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Daniel Craig, Rooney Mara
I’ve had many enemies over the years. If there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s never engage in a fight you’re sure to lose. On the other hand, never let anyone who has insulted you get away with it. Bide your time and strike back when you’re in a position of strength—even if you no longer need to strike back.






5.  I Do Bidoo Bidoo: Heto nApo sila!
Sam Concepcion, Ogie Alcasid, Gary Valenciano, Zsa Zsa Padilla
(the fact that Vice Ganda movies tops the blockbuster charts instead of these type of these wothwhile movies makes me wanna cringe and makes me wanna be ashamed for this country)
I do Bidoo Bidoo: Heto Napo Sila l todo! entertainment.com l inside story
Panalangin ko sa habang buhay 
Makapiling ka, makasama ka 
Yan ang panalangin ko 
At hindi papayag, ang pusong ito 
Mawala ka, sa ‘king piling 
Mahal ko iyong dinggin


6. Thy Womb
Nora Aunor, Lovi Poe, Bembol Roco
(you guys would rather watch Anne Curtis and Vice Ganda movies, right?  tsk tsk...)
Kung alukin kiang pakasalan ang asawa ko, papayag ka?








7. Taken 2
 Liam NeesonFamke Janssen and Maggie Grace 
Bryan Mills: I have to find them... and bring your mom back. And then I have to make sure these people never bother us again in our lives. 
Kim: What are you gonna do? 
Bryan Mills: What I do best. 








8. Magic Mike
 Channing TatumAlex Pettyfer and Olivia Munn 
Dallas: You are the husband they never had! You are that dreamboat guy that never came along! 

















9. Mirror, Mirror
 Lily CollinsJulia Roberts and Armie Hammer
image

It's important to know when you've been beaten. Yes? 






10. American    Reunion
Jason BiggsAlyson Hannigan and Seann William Scott





Kevin: Were we just as obnoxious as these kids back in the day? 
Finch: Not us, our generation, we were more mature. 
Steve Stifler: Check it out vagina shark. 
[goes under water, girls scream
Finch: I take that back. 







11. Snow white and the huntsman
Kristen StewartChris Hemsworth and Charlize Theron 
Queen Ravenna: Come and avenge your father who was too weak to raise his sword. Go on, watch them die. How does it feel knowing you were the one who led them to their deaths? You see? We're not that different, are we? 
Snow White: I'm everything you're not. 
Queen Ravenna: You cannot defeat me! I've lived too many lives. Ravaged entire kingdoms. I have been given powers that you could not even fathom! I will never stop. Never. I will give this wretched world the queen it deserves! 

12. Wrath of Titans
 Sam WorthingtonLiam Neeson Ralph Fienes
Zeus: You will learn someday that being half human, makes you stronger than a god. 







13. rigodon
yam concepcion, john james uy, max eigenmenn
di siya ang biktima dito, wag syang martir








14.Step up Revolution
 Kathryn McCormickRyan Guzman
"Didn't you ever want to be a part of something different? Something special?"






15. Tiktik, the Aswang Chronicles
Dingdong Dantes, Lovi Poe
image
Gusto mong magkainan? Magkainan tayo! 








16.  the Lucky One
Zac EfronTaylor Schilling
You should be kissed every day, every hour, every minute. 








17. haywire
Gina CaranoEwan McGregor and Michael Fassbender 
Aaron: I can't believe I met you a week ago. 
Mallory Kane: Eight days. 















18. Bola
Kenneth Paul Salva, Jacob Miller


19. 21 Jump Street
 Jonah HillChanning Tatum
Schmidt: Sir, if I have to suck someone's dick... I will but I prefer not to. 









20. Breaking Dawn part 2 
 Kristen StewartRobert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner

Jacob Black: Should I call you "Dad?" 
Edward Cullen: No. 

No comments:

Post a Comment