Feb 11, 2011

15 Gay Characters on TV of all time

 15  Rebecca Romijn as Alexis Meade ( Ugly Betty)

favorite: Wilhelmina: Someone has to teach you how to be a woman again..
Alexis: It's so frustrating.. it's like I finally got the sports car I always wanted but I forgot how to drive the stick.. only in this case it's automatic

14 Blaine Anderson as Darren Criss  (Glee) (2010- present)
favorite quote: singing ( you think i'm pretty without any make up on.).

13. Aiden Gillen  as Stuart Alan Jones (Queer as Folk UK) (1999 - 2000)

favorite quote: It's the exact opposite of childbirth. First you have the baby, then you get fucked

12. Marc Indelicato as  Justin Suarez (Ugly Betty)  (2006 - 2010)

favorite quotes: My Photoshop life is so much better than my real one.

 11. Robert Gant as Ben Bruckner (Queer as Folk USA)  (2002 - 2005)

favorite quotes: It constantly impresses and amazes me how, when confronted with the worst of circumstances, we as gay men, somehow manage to rise to the challenge.
 
Michael Novotny - you are the man I've been looking for all my life. I am so very blessed to have found you. Which is why I'm asking you to do me the honor of accepting my hand in marriage. We're going to Toronto where gay marriage is not only accepted, it's legal. And like you said, that's what two people do when they love each other, right?


10 Nelsan Ellis as Lafayette Reynolds (True Blood) (2008 - present)

favorite quote: "I think basically a good dude who's doing what he has to do to live the lifestyle he wants to live...he'll take advantage of you if you let him."
 
9.   Connor Paolo as  Eric van der Woodsen ( Gossip Girl 2008-present) 
favorite quote: : I would say "get a room," but yours is right above mine. Please try to remember that.
 
 8  Scott Lowell  as Ted Schmidt (Queer as Folk USA) (2000 - 2005)

 
Favorite Quotes: I think God appreciates it even more because He created you in His image. At least that's what I was always taught. And since God is love and God doesn't make mistakes, then you must be exactly the way he wants you to be, the way he intended you to be. And that goes for every person, every planet, every mountain, every grain of sand, every song, every tear, AND EVERY FAGGOT. We're all His, Emmett. He loves us all.

Every year I always wish for the same thing --- a boyfriend. Someone to love who'll love me. This year I think I'm gonna wish for something else. The wisdom and maturity to realize that I won't find what I want by looking for it. Not expect someone else to give me what I never gave myself. That I'm not a half waiting to be made a whole. And even if that special person never comes along . . . I'll be just fine.
 
 7 Peter Paige- Emmett Honeycutt (Queer as Folk USA) Peter Paige (2000 - 2005)
 
 favorite quotes:
I could be a...a REAL man if I wanted to. Y'know, just...stop gesturing with my hands...lower my voice...never NEVER use words like, like "fabulous!" or "divine!"...talk about "nailing bitches" and "RBIs". But I'd rather my flame burn bright than be some puny little pilot light.
 
If you ask me, nobody makes a better woman than a gay man.

Emmett: Why do I always give my heart away to trash?
Brian: Because you want to see it in the dumpster.
 
[talking to himself] Em, don't be such a scaredy queen. No-one's stalking you. Why would anybody stalk you? Just because you're on the Channel 5 news, and everybody adores the Queer Guy. And of course there is the undeniable fact that you have an awesome ass.
 
All of my stories are true. And if they're not, they should be.

"Let's go to Babylon. Dozens of beautiful men will reject you, and you'll feel so much better."
 
If you break his heart, I will break your face.
 
6 Michael Urie as Marc St. James (Ugly Betty) (2006 - 2010)
favorite quotes:

So that thing you wanted to talk to me about, did it involve words?
 
 And trust me, no good ever came from keeping someone in the closet.
 You are a horror movie I wish would never end.

Reach for the stars and unicorns and lollipops and sunflowers!
 
If I knew he was a ga-virgin, I never would have taken his delicate flower!

She actually thinks Emporio Armani and Georgio Armani are brothers! Ha!
 
 5 Hal Sparks as Michael Novotny (Queer As Folk USA)   (2000 - 2005)
 favorite quotes:

 So the "thumpa thumpa" continues. It always will. No matter what happens. No matter who's president. As our lady of Disco, the divine Miss Gloria Gaynor has always sung to us: We will survive.
 
For a moment I wished that I, too, could be a lesbian. Then I remembered I'd have to eat pussy, so I said forget it.
 
Being there that day I realized how different men and women are, and I don't think it has anything to do with being gay or straight. It's that, the way I see it, women know how to commit to each other, men don't. At least, not the men I know.

4 Chris Colfer as  Kurt Hummel (2009 - present)

favorite quotes:
When you're different ... when you're special ... sometimes you have to get used to being alone.
 
You can't punch the gay out of me any more than I can punch the ignoramus out of you.
 
Just a friend. But on the upside, I'm in love with him and he's actually guy. So we'll call that progress.

God] makes me gay and then makes His followers go around saying it's a choice, as if I'd choose to be mocked every day of my life.

I'm not a box. There are more than four sides to me.
 
3 Kerr Smith  as Jack McPhee (Dawson's Creek) (1998 - 2003)
favorite quotes:
I don't believe in perfect love. But I do believe that there are people who's lives are inextricably intertwined
 
 Jen: "What are you scared of?"

Jack: "I'm, um... I'm scared that I’m gonna end up alone. I'm scared that I’m always gonna be somebody's friend or brother or confidante but never quite... Somebody's everything. Mostly I’m, uh... I'm scared that I’m never gonna find a guy... That I love as much as I love you."
 
Did it ever occur to you that you're so caught up in trying to make the right choice that you've never stopped to consider the possibility that there may not be a right choice, or a wrong choice, just a bunch of choices? All the really exciting things in life require more courage than we currently have, a deep breath, and a leap. The kind of fear you're talking about...sometimes that’s how you know it’s worth it.

Jack: What other time in your life are we gonna be exposed to so many walks of life? People who randomly cross your path, telling your their stories, hope, dreams.
Joey: Ways to blame us for their food being cold, not enough clams in their chowder.
Jack: Why are you so angry.
Joey: It's just the full moon, it's got me freaked.
Jack: Not just tonight. All the time.
 
 2 Randy Harrison as Justin Taylor (Queer as Folk USA)  (2000 - 2005)
 favorite quotes:
 His eyes were closed, his mouth was open, in a sort of smile, like he was in another place, a beautiful place, and that place was me.
 
 Brian: Why would I want to go to a stupid prom with a bunch of fucking 18 year-olds?
Justin: I thought you liked fucking 18 year-olds.
 
Justin: I just saw the face of God.
Daphne: Huh?
Justin: His name is Brian Kinney.

Brian: "You're too young to settle down."
Justin: "You're too old to fuck around."
 
  OK, I want some things too. You can fuck whoever you want, as long as it’s not twice. Same for me. And no names or numbers exchanged. And no matter where you are, no matter what you're doin' you always come home. One more thing. You don’t kiss anyone else on the mouth, but me.
 
And you're so smart? If you had any fucking brains at all you never would have let me leave. You would have told me I was making the biggest mistake of my life, that I would regret it as long as I live. You would have told me that what you gave me was a thousand...a million times better than anything he had to offer. You would have told me you loved me.
 
 I never forgave Brian! I never had to, because he never promised me anything! You did.
 
 and NO.1
 
1 Gale Harold  as Brian Kinney (Queer as Folk USA) (2000 - 2005)





 favorite quotes: 
 I don't believe in love. I believe in fucking. It's honest, it's efficient. You get in and out with the maximum of pleasure, and minimum of bullshit. Love is something that straight people tell themselves they're in, so they can get laid. And they end up hurting each other, because it was all based on lies to begin with. If that's what you want, then go find yourself a pretty little girl... and get married.
 
 Are you coming or going? Or coming and then going? Or coming and staying?

I kissed you, we said later and then you turned around and smiled. Then I knew why Debbie calls you sunshine.
 
It's not lying if they make you lie, if the only truth they can accept is their own.
 
A big fat lie is 'I won't come in your mouth.'

Let's just say he's the guy I fuck more than once.
 
He who hesitates, doesn't get laid.

No comments:

Post a Comment