Jul 24, 2011

RIP Amy Winehouse

here are my favorite lines from Amy
born : Amy Jade Winehousel,
Enfield, London, United Kingdom, 
14th of September, 1983- July 23, 2011








"I don't think your ability to fight has anything to do with how big you are. It's to do with how much anger is in you"


My justification is that most people my age spend a lot of time thinking about what they’re going to do for the next five or ten years. The time they spend thinking about their life, I just spend drinking. 


I'm a musician. I'm not someone who's trying to be diplomatic, you know, trying to get my 15 minutes. I'm just a musician who is honest.


I'm not religious at all. I think faith is something that gives you strength. I believe in fate and I believe that things happen for a reason but I don't think that there's a high power, necessarily. I believe in karma very much though. There are so many rude people around and they're the people that don't have any real friends. And relationships with people - with your mom, your nan, your dog.. are what you get the most happiness in life from. Apart from shoes and bags.


I was expecting it to be cynical because I'm like that myself. I wouldn't want it to be all roses because life isn't like that.


RIP Girl... Thank you for your music...



No comments:

Post a Comment