Sep 13, 2011

Shamcey Supsup : Ms Philippines, you made us all proud



Today we will celebrate National Supsup Day


Congratulations: to ms. Shamcey Supsup: 3rd Runner for the recently held Ms Universe held in Sao Paolo, Brazil :)





Q&;A: Would you change your religious beliefs to marry the person you love? Why or why not?


Shamcey Supsup : If I had to change my religious beliefs, I will not marry the person that I love. Because the first person that I love is God who created me. And I have my faith, my principles and this is what what makes who I am. And if that person who loves me, should love my God too


.
Miss Universe 2011: Miss Angola LEILA LULIANA DA COSTA VIEIRA LOPES
1st Runner-Up: Miss Ukraine Olesia Stefanko
2nd Runner-Up: Miss Brazil Priscila Machado
3rd Runner-Up: Miss Philippines Shamcey Supsup
4th Runner-Up: Miss China Zilin Luo

Let us all take a tour back down to memory lane for the most intriguing, intelligent and witty answers by our own Filipina Pride:

Let's Start with Gloria Diaz
Miss Universe 1969

 “If the man from the moon landed in your hometown, what would you do to entertain him?”Her reply: “I guess since he has been in the moon so long, he would enjoy anything that an ordinary man would.”

Margie Moran , Miss Universe 1973
MARGIE MORAN was asked during the 1973 Miss Universe Contest: “What’s the difference between being Miss Universe and being a Filipina?” Her reply: “Being Miss Universe is like having a birthstone, you may lose it. Being a Filipina is like having a birthmark, its forever.”
CHARLENE GONZALES was asked during the 1994 Miss Universe Contest: "How many islands are there in the Philippines?" Her reply: "High tide or low tide?"
MIRIAM QUIAMBAO 1st Runner Up was asked during 1999 Miss Universe the final question—“If a Miss Universe were to become pregnant, should she be allowed to continue her reign?” She answered “That’s a difficult situation to be into… if she has pursued her goals… she should continue…”
VENUS RAJ, 4rth Runner up 2010 was asked "what isthe biggest mistake she made in her life was and what did she do to remedy the situation." she replied “In my 22 years of existence there is nothing major, major problem I've done because I'm confident in myself and my family," she said. “Thank you for being here."

Mabuhay!

No comments:

Post a Comment