Feb 17, 2012

the Best of Whitney Houston (August 9, 1963 – February 11, 2012)

Michael Jackson passed b4 the BET Awards, Amy Winehouse passed b4 the VMA's, & Whitney Houston passed before the Grammy's....


Here's my favorite songs from this Diva who captured the hearts of many. It's just sad that people start caring when you're gone...


1. Heart Break Hotel 1998
Feat Kelly Price and Faith Evans


Since you're not around for me
To tell you baby face to face

I'm writing you this letter
And this is what I have to say

2. Could I have this Kiss forever 2000
I don't want any night to go by

Without you by my side
I just want all my days
Spend being next to you
Lived for just loving you
And baby, oh by the way


3. Same Script, Different Cast 2001
feat. Deborah Cox

This is a retake of my life. 
I was his star for many nights. 
Now the roles have changed, 
And you're the leading lady in his life. 
Lights, camera, now you're on. 
Just remember you've been warned. 
Enjoy it now, 'cause it won't last. 
Same script, different cast. 


4. I believe in you and me 1996

Maybe I'm a fool to feel the way I do
But I would be the fool forever
Just to be with you forever
I believe in miracles, love is a miracle
And baby, you're a dream come true

5. All the Man that I need 1990

And in the morning when I kiss his eyes 
He takes me down and rocks me slow 
And in the evening when the moon is high 
He holds me close and won't let go 
He won't let go 


6. where do broken hearts go 1987

And if somebody loves you
Won't they always love you?
I look in your eyes
And I know that you still care for me

7. my love is your love 1998

If I should die this very day
Don't cry, 'cause on earth we wasn't meant to stay
And and no matter what the people say
I'll be waiting for you after the Judgement Day

8. All at once -1990

All at once,
I started counting teardrops and at least a million fell
My eyes began to swell,
And all my dreams were shattered all at once
10. It's not right, but it's OK 1998
I've been through all this before
So how could you think
That I would stand around And take some more
Things are gonna change
Cause I won't be a fool anymore
That's why you have to leave
So don't turn around to see my face
Cause there's no more tears left here for you to see
Now is it really worth you going out like that
See I'm moving on and I refuse to turn back
See all of this time I thought I had somebody down for me
It turns out you were making a fool of me

No comments:

Post a Comment