Apr 26, 2011

fire


I'm riding in your car you turn on the radio
you're pulling me close I just say no
I say I don't like it But You know I'm a liar
'Cause when we kiss Ooh...

Fire
Late at night You're taking me home
You say you wanna stay I say i wanna be alone
i Say I don't love you But you know I'm a liar
'Cause when we kiss Ooh...

Fire
You had a hold on me right from the start
A grip so tight I couldn't tear it apart
My nerves all jumpin' actin' like a fool
Well your kisses might burn But my heart stays cool

Well Romeo and Juliet Sampson and Delilah
Baby you can bet their love couldn't be denied
If I say split Then I know that I'd be lying
'Cause when we kiss
Ooh.. Fire

When we kiss I'm on fire
Your tenderness Gives me desire
I can't resist Your tender lips
When we kiss Ooh...

Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment