Mar 10, 2012

that day


That day, that day What a mess what a marvel
I walked into that cloud again And I lost myself
And I'm sad, sad, sad Small, alone, scared
Craving purity A fragile mind and A gentle spirit
That day, that day
What a marvellous mess This is all that I can do
I'm done to be me Sad, scared, small, alone, beautiful
It's supposed to be like this
I accept everything It's supposed to be like this

That day, that day I lay down beside myself
In this feeling of pain, sadness Scared, small, climbing, crawling
Towards the light And it's all I see and
I'm tired and I'm right
And I'm wrong And it's beautiful

That day that day What a mess
What a marvel We're all the same
And no one thinks so And it's okay
And I'm small And I'm divine
And it's beautiful And it's coming
But it's already here And it's absolutely perfect

That day, that day When everything was a mess
And everything was in place And there's too much hurt
Sad, small, scared, alone And everyone's a cynic
And it's hard and it's sweet But it's supposed
To be like this

That day, that day When I sat in the sun
And I thought and I cried 'Cause I'm sad, scared, small
Alone, strong And I'm nothing
And I'm true Only a brave man
Can break through And it's all okay
Yeah, it's okay



No comments:

Post a Comment